Auto Metal Direct (AMD) has once again added to their lineup of reproduction Mopar parts, this time covering some of the most rare and hard-to-find parts ever made: back glass and molding sets for the 1969 Charger 500, 1969 Daytona, and 1970 Superbird.
For obvious reasons, these delicate pieces have long been hens’ teeth for those restoring or building wing cars. Many clone builders have had to resort to using a Vega hatchback and glass to scab in the aerodynamic roofline just because the Vega glass is easier to find.
New, date-coded glass and molding sets are available to be purchased separately or as a pair. Buying both at the same time will save you a cool $100.
Charger 500 & Daytona
- 5-piece molding set: 670-2669-1S – $899.99
- Glass only, September ’68 date: 660-2669-1C – $1,499.99
- September ’68 glass with molding set: 660-2669-1CS – $2,299.99
- Glass only, April ’69 date: 660-2669-2C – $1,499.99
- April ’69 glass with molding set: 660-2669-2CS – $2,299.99
- Glass only, June ’69 date: 660-2669-3C – $1,499.99
- June ’69 glass with molding set: 660-2669-3CS – $2,299.99
- 4-piece molding set: 670-1470-1S – $899.99
- Glass only: 660-1470-1C – $1,499.99
- Glass with molding set: 660-1470-1CS – $2,299.99
For great prices and great service on all things AMD, give Classic Muscle Metal a call. Not only can they get you hooked up with the AMD parts you need, but they can also give you tips on how to install them. Better yet, they’re a certified AMD installation center so they can transform your project from rusted wreck to resto-ready, no problem. Give them a call at (844) 275-9254.