As many know, the new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon comes with its own “Demon Crate” full of goodies for a grand total of $1 with the purchase of the car. To release the full beast that is the Demon, you need to get yourself one of these crates. Inside you’ll find a ton of Direct Connection Performance Parts including a new powertrain control module calibrated for 100 high-octane unleaded fuel and a new switch bank for the center stack that includes a high-octane button.
The “Demon Crate” comes customized with the buyer’s name, VIN and number of their Demon. The crate itself is custom-painted in a devilish black and red paint job and features Demon logos on it. Inside, the tools are just as sinister as every single one features the Demon logo as well. We’ve been waiting for these wicked crates to start showing up at the owner’s houses and finally, we have a full in-depth video going over the entire contents of the crate; courtesy of Demonology on Youtube. According to him, you must be present for the delivery due to the size and weight of the Demon Crate. The shipper will call you an hour before the delivery to make sure you are home. It’s delivered on a truck that has a lift being as its pretty large and weighs 300 lbs!
As you’ll see in the video, the contents of the “Demon Crate” include:
• 100 Octane Performance Control Module (PCM)
• Integrated Center Stack Buttons (ICS)
• Conical performance air filter
• Passenger mirror block-off plate
• 18″ x 4.5″ skinny front drag wheels
• Valve Stems
• Hydraulic floor jack with carrying bag
• Cordless impact wrench with charger
• Torque wrench with extension and 22mm socket
• Tire pressure gauge
• Fender cover
• Tool bag
• Foam case that fits into the SRT Demon trunk and securely holds the front drag wheels and track tools