A smart salesman identifies and eliminates all of the possible doubts in the customer, and our friends at Silver Sport Transmissions is doing a really good job at that with their new “10-10-10” PerfectPay program. If you’ve ever wanted to upgrade your classic Mopar with either a modern 5 or 6-speed Tremec manual or a slick digitally-shifted A41 overdrive automatic, Silver Sport Transmissions has just made it a whole heck of a lot easier. How? Now all you need to do is put 10-percent down on your total cost, and continue to pay 10-percent over the next 10-months! It’s that easy.
How It Works
- Example – for a $3500 order: $350 down, then 10 payments of $315 to complete the $3150 balance. Order ships when the final payment is received.
Accepted payment methods:
- Cash in person
- Credit card
- Money Order
- Minimums – Program applies to transmission kit purchases only and shipments may not be split for any reason.
- Time Limit – Orders will not be held past the original time period for any reason and if the balance has not been paid in full at that point, the order will be cancelled.
- Cancellation – Orders may be cancelled but 10% down payments are non-refundable. Any amount received beyond the 10% down payment will be refunded.
- Returns and Warranty – SST’s standard warranty and return policy applies.
By submitting your 10% down payment, you agree to these terms.