Most of us have thought about what our perfect job would be. Our perfect job would include many different things but one thing is for sure, working on muscle cars would definitely be in the description. If you feel the same way it might be your lucky day. Our friends at the AMD Installation Center & Classic Muscle Metal are searching for a new Lead Technician.
The AMD Installation Center and Classic Muscle Metal have been re-building muscle car bodies for over 17 years. Just like a house, the foundation or substructure of a build is critical. They have taken re-building muscle car bodies to new standards and have been and continue to be a pioneer in the field.
Their techniques and abilities have lead them to working with some of the best in the business. With a resume filled with multiple industry magazines and TV shows like Chop Cut Rebuild and Graveyard Cars, it’s no wonder why we chose them to put life back into the Comeback ‘Cuda. And now is your chance to be part of a wonderful team doing what you love most.
Being a Lead Technician is not for everyone but if you think you have what it takes then see the list below of their qualifications to see where you stand. You can apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not wait or you might miss out.
- Live whiten 45 minutes of our shop in Cleveland, GA or be willing to move to the area
- At least 2 years experience in a supervisor position
- Have extensive experience as both a body tech and a welder (mig / pro spot)
- Understand estimate timelines
- Be able to grasp new procedures
- Experience fitting sheet metal and gaping body panels
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication