Edelbrock is very excited to introduce their Max-Fire® Ultra-Spark® performance spark plug wires for most V8 applications! All Edelbrock wires are manufactured from the utmost highest quality materials to help deliver maximum voltage. Edelbrock is dedicated to ensuring the ultimate performance so their wires feature a heavy duty 8.5mm diameter silicone jacket to protect the Kevlar spiral wound core from heat, moisture and chemicals.
Edelbrock’s Max-Fire line offers two levels of wires; Ultra-Spark 500 and Ultra-Spark 50. The Ultra-Spark 500 wires is a great choice for replacing OEM wires and is competitively value priced. They feature high quality leads that deliver 500 ohms of EMI/RFI noise suppression with low resistance.These wires are ideal for daily drivers and for budget builds, offering the best combination of value and performance.
Their Ultra-Spark 50 wires are engineered for high performance engines that need all of the voltage they can get for maximum power output. They are made with wire leads that deliver a low 50 ohms of resistance per-foot for maximum EMI/RFI noise suppression. This makes them ideal for engines with aftermarket high performance upgrades that require maximum voltage.
• 8.5mm diameter reduces voltage leak for improved performance over smaller diameter designs
• Features a spiral wound Ferro-magnetic Kevlar core that creates an effective EMI choke, along with high dielectric strength inner insulation
• Silicone jacket is chemical resistant and won’t crack or shrink when exposed to extreme temperatures
• Each engine specific applications are made to length for a perfect fit
• Universal applications can be cut to length during installation for a custom fit
• Select kits includes 45° silicone plug boots (most applications) and stainless steel distributor cap terminals with silicone boots that are moisture resistant
• Features high-quality snap and lock style terminals for easy installation
• Engineered for use with automotive, marine and industrial engines
• Meets SAE J2031 Class E specifications
• Made to meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications