Few accessories set off an engine bay like a premium set of valve covers. Back in the day, there were basically three options: stock, chrome, or cast aluminum. While some applications like 1967 Plymouth GTXs and Coronet R/Ts with a 440 were fortunate enough to have chrome covers right off of the showroom floor, most were not so lucky. For the less fortunate, a set of orange restoration-approved pieces might be fine, but a little chrome or blank crinkle finish never hurt anybody.
Add some extra enthusiasm to your engine bay with these new Mopar emblem valve covers and wing nuts. Precisely manufactured to provide a positive seal, these catchy covers are made from high-grade steel and available in both chrome and black crinkle finishes. The Mopar call-outs are, of course, doused in a can’t-miss blue hue that is a perfect compliment to either coating.
Functionality was not forgotten either as these valve covers are plenty tall and incorporate internal baffling to make sure oil stays on the inside. The vintage-style wing nuts with an inlaid Mopar “M” can add a little extra flare while also providing ease of access to any lurking solid-lifter valvetrain.
- LA engine valve covers, black crinkle finish – P/N 440-751
- B & RB engine valve covers, black crinkle finish – P/N 440-811
- LA engine valve covers, chrome finish – P/N 440-905
- B & RB engine valve covers, chrome finish – P/N 440-813
- Wing nuts (set of 4), black crinkle finish – P/N 440-756
- Wing nuts (set of 4), chrome finish – P/N 440-902